- Select Data from the menu
- Select Import External Data
- Select New Web Query...
- Enter the URL of the page that contains the data to import
- Excel will recognize tables. Select the table(s) that contains the data you want to import
- Select the Import button
- Confirm the first cell of where the data should be inserted
That's all there is to it. If you want to create a Macro, use the Macro Recorder (Tools menu) and repeat the steps. You can then add additional code if you want to import different sites into different sheets.
Happy data collecting!