If you can identify and disable the Add-On, then you can once again access the Menu Bar when necessary.
For some of us, we either do not want to disable our Add-On and/or we want the Menu Bar to always to display. With a few Registry entries, you can do just that.
- Launch Regedit (Run: regedit)
- Find the following key:" HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Policies\Microsoft"
- Right-click Microsoft and create a new Key
- Name the new Key "Internet Explorer"
- Right-click your new Key (Internet Explorer) and create a new Key
- Name this new Key "Main"
- Right-click the "Main" key and create a new DWORD
- Name the new DWORD "AlwaysShowMenus"
- Set the value of the new DWORD (AlwaysShowMenus) to 1
- Restart Internet Explorer