- Open the folder C:\Program Files\Corel\CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X4\Programs\UIConfig\CorelDRAW
- Edit DrawUI.xml
- Find the line <dockpage guidref="bc1e2f70-3b58-41cd-8406-aaa550482972" visible="true" selected="true">
- Change visible="false" and remove selected="true"
<dockpage guidref="bc1e2f70-3b58-41cd-8406-aaa550482972" visible="false">
- Save and close DrawUI.xml
- Fold down F8 and restart CorelDRAW X4
- When prompted to update settings, select OK
03 April, 2009
CorelDRAW X4 Crash on Startup
I had a fresh install of CorelDRAW X4, and each time I tried to start it, it would crash. After some searching through Google, I found the following fix.