Reset Chumby One
I had a recent issue with my Chumby, and I couldn't get it back on the network. It took me two steps to get it working again: resetting the Chumby and then manually reconfiguring the network information. Here's how to do a Chumby One Reset:
- Power off (disconnect power).
- Press and hold the touch-screen with your finger.
- A message appears, telling you to continue to hold if you want to get to the Special Options. Continue to hold -- it takes a while.
- When you finally reach Special Options, release your finger.
- Select Restore Factory Settings.
- Confirm OK.