Start Application on Startup on OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
Sometimes we want programs to automatically start for us when we start our computer. For Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, it takes just a few steps.
- Open System Preferences.
- Look in the System section and select Accounts.
- Select Login Items. You will see a list of applications already set to start when you start your Mac computer.
- Find the + and - boxes below the list and select +.
- Navigate to the application you want to start when you start your Mac computer, and select it.
- Select the Add button.
- Repeat for additional applications, and close the Accounts window when you're done.