Helpful Outlook Shortcuts
I'm always looking for shortcuts to reduce the time I spend moving the mouse. My company just sent this email with a few helpful Outlook shortcuts, and therefore I'm sharing them with you...
Outlook 2010 Shortcuts
- Ctrl + E will help you find a message or other item.
- Ctrl + Alt + R will reply to an email with a meeting request.
- Ctrl + Shift + A will create an appointment.
- Ctrl + Alt + F will forward an email as an attachment.
- Ctrl + Shift + M will draft a message from any Outlook view.
Outlook 2011 for Mac Shortcuts
- Shift + ⌘ + K will send all the messages in your outbox.
- Shift + ⌘ + O will display all unread messages in your inbox.
- Ctrl + ⌘ + C will check recipient names in an open message.
- Ctrl + 2 will flag an item for follow up for “tomorrow;” Ctrl + 3 will flag for “this week;” Ctrl + 4 will flag for “next week”.