Apparently the hard-coded limitation Microsoft has set is 40 connections. The trick is determining how to raise the level from 10 to 40. There's a script, adsutil, that can do this for you.
- Go to the Command Prompt and navigate to C:\Inetpub\AdminScripts.
- Enter "adsutil set w3svc/MaxConnections 40".
- If you get an error message, "This script does not work with WScript," click OK and click Yes to make Cscript as the default script for VBscript.
- When this completes, go back to the Command Prompt and press F3 (repeats last command) and Enter.
- If you were successful, the command should return "MaxConnections:
- Stop and start IIS. You can do this as the same Command Prompt by entering "iisreset".