SnagIt screen capture of a long (scroll) list
SnagIt's screen capture options are pretty powerful. For example, you can use it to scroll a window to get the entire contents. And if the scroll is part of a drop-down box, SnagIt can capture that as well. It can even do short video captures of your screen.
In addition to the screen capture features, the latest version of the editing functions is better than ever. TechSmith has made it easy to add objects such as call-outs and arrows, with the ability to move them after placing them without having to understand layers or other more complex editing techniques.
From the TechSmith website, here are the system requirements:I have been using SnagIt for 3 years, and with recently starting a new job, that was the one software package that was a must for me. TechSmith offers a 30 day trial, and you can buy it for $39.95; I also found a promotion code (SNUG) that will give you $10 off - that makes it only $29.95.
- Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, XP x64, Vista 32-bit, or Vista 64-bit installed and configured on your system.
- Internet Explorer 5.5 or later required.
- Windows 2000 users require Windows Installer 2.0.
- 90 MHz processor (400 MHz recommended)
- 16 MB of RAM (64 MB recommended)
- 20 MB of free hard disk space (30 MB for CDROM installations due to video tutorials)